Open Labs presents: Blender!
November is quite a busy month for us at Open Labs in terms of promoting Open Source software. After WordPress seminars we continue with the presentation and projections about Blender, a great Open Source 3D and animation software.
Blender is used for creating animated films, visual effects, interactive 3D applications or video games. Blender’s features include 3D modeling, UV unwrapping, texturing, rigging and skinning, fluid and smoke simulation, particle simulation, animating, match moving, camera tracking, rendering, video editing and compositing. It also features a built-in game engine.
Don’t miss this event if you are into animation, free Open Software and creativity in general.
- Blender Open Source software showreel
- projection: Tears of Steel (subtitles in Albanian)
- projection: Sintel (subtitles in Albanian)
- projection: Big Buck Bunny
- conversation and actions on how we can promote Blender in Albania
- time: 19.12.2012 @ 19.30
- where: Open Labs HQs (Nikolla Llena, Nr. 100, Tirana, Albania)
- entrance: free as in Freedom, not as in free beer
View Larger Map