Linux Essentials Summer Course
Good news if you want to become a Linux professional.
CIT is planning to offer training courses about Linux. They are going to start with a summer course about Linux Essentials. You can register online by clicking here!
The course will cover the basic things of a Linux system, like:
- Understanding the basic concepts of processes and programs.
- The components of an Operating System.
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware.
- Open Source Applications that are most commonly used everyday.
- Understanding navigation systems on Linux.
- Where to go for help.
- Ability to work on the command line and with files.
- Using a basic command line editor.